Mostly Harmless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's another attempt at DU, an alternative forum for hulls alternative scene, probably won’t pick up but never mind eh?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What is eVulture???

Go down 
AuthorMessage
God
Lord & Master
Lord & Master
God

What is eVulture??? Empty
PostSubject: What is eVulture???   What is eVulture??? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 2:02 am

Was reading a Chalie Brooker today in the Guardian, and I also was told of the death of Out of my cold dead hands! Charlton Heston. and it reminded me of an article Charlie wrote in February. (see spoiler for full article)

Spoiler:

[spoiler]
Fancy being a partner in my latest money-making scheme - the celebrity death-messaging service?

If you want to be notified the moment the Milk Tray man winds up in a box of his own, then eVulture is the service for you

Its like a Celebrity Death Diary When Someone Dies it'll be on here! Some will get a mention in the Are they Realy A Celebrity or is Someone having me on section, where as others will have an obituary all to them selfs!

Right Enjoy Celeb Deaths!
Back to top Go down
https://mostlyharmless.darkbb.com

What is eVulture???
Page 1 of 1