Mostly Harmless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's another attempt at DU, an alternative forum for hulls alternative scene, probably won’t pick up but never mind eh?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Are they REALLY Celebritys or is someone just having me on! Obituaries

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
God
Lord & Master
Lord & Master
God

Are they REALLY Celebritys or is someone just having me on! Obituaries Empty
PostSubject: Are they REALLY Celebritys or is someone just having me on! Obituaries   Are they REALLY Celebritys or is someone just having me on! Obituaries Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 2:09 am

Haha this is such a posative Area!

Recent Dead who the fuck are they really types?!

Wayne "Frosty Freeze" Frost, a hip-hop pioneer whose acrobatic performance with the legendary Rock Steady Crew in the 1983 movie "Flashdance" helped set off a worldwide breakdancing craze, has died. He was 44.

Click Here for more Info (yahoo news)

VIENNA, Austria (AP) - Josef Mikl, whose abstract works went a long way toward rehabilitating Nazi-ravaged Austria's visual art scene, has died. He was 78.
Back to top Go down
https://mostlyharmless.darkbb.com
djmistat
djmistat

Are they REALLY Celebritys or is someone just having me on! Obituaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are they REALLY Celebritys or is someone just having me on! Obituaries   Are they REALLY Celebritys or is someone just having me on! Obituaries Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 11:12 am

have u never watched "flashdance"?
Back to top Go down

Are they REALLY Celebritys or is someone just having me on! Obituaries
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mostly Harmless :: Social Chat :: eVulture-
Jump to: