Mostly Harmless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's another attempt at DU, an alternative forum for hulls alternative scene, probably won’t pick up but never mind eh?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What is the best night at spiders?

Go down 
5 posters

What Nights do you go to Spiders?
Friday
What is the best night at spiders? I_vote_lcap33%What is the best night at spiders? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Saturday
What is the best night at spiders? I_vote_lcap0%What is the best night at spiders? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I work there
What is the best night at spiders? I_vote_lcap33%What is the best night at spiders? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
I don't Go
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
God
Lord & Master
Lord & Master
God

What is the best night at spiders? Empty
PostSubject: What is the best night at spiders?   What is the best night at spiders? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 2:44 am

There are only two nights to choose from, lol but which do you prefair??

are you a Friday Night, A Saturday Fan, or a Frequnter of both? (or do you not go at all) (or maybe you work there)
Back to top Go down
https://mostlyharmless.darkbb.com
Lestat
I Is Old Skool
I Is Old Skool
Lestat

PostSubject: Re: What is the best night at spiders?   What is the best night at spiders? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 3:35 am

i go on either night Razz it depends on who is going. ive had some great nights on both and ive had some shit nights on both. it all depends on the people and the music BUT i know things about spiders that i dont think are commen knowledge Razz
Back to top Go down
makenshi_White_Cloud
makenshi_White_Cloud

PostSubject: Re: What is the best night at spiders?   What is the best night at spiders? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 5:29 am

i prob know more since i work there n have for two years
Back to top Go down
Lestat
I Is Old Skool
I Is Old Skool
Lestat

PostSubject: Re: What is the best night at spiders?   What is the best night at spiders? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 5:24 pm

i just keep seeing more and more people i used to go to school with there Razz and suprise suprise most of em are gay now lol

id be lieing if i said i never saw it coming Razz
Back to top Go down
djmistat
djmistat

PostSubject: Re: What is the best night at spiders?   What is the best night at spiders? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 11:43 am

grr spiders..... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
missforgot

PostSubject: Re: What is the best night at spiders?   What is the best night at spiders? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:41 am

i stopped going, got sick of the staff spiking drinks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the best night at spiders?   What is the best night at spiders? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is the best night at spiders?
Page 1 of 1